Small Group Tours with up to 10 guests from your cruise ship
We provide water and snacks while on the tour (We should have you back to ship for a late lunch).
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Tour
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park - We will drive 30 miles to the top of the Kilauea Volcano at a 4000 foot elevation and enter the National Park. We will see the Caldera with all of its new changes since the eruption. We will visit the Visitor Center, Steam vents and Kilauea Iki Crater and also walk out on a past lava flow on the Chain of Craters Road to see some interesting formations.
- Rainbow Falls - a beautiful waterfall that flows over a lava tube
- Banyan Drive - See Banyan trees planted in the 1930's
- Liliʻuokalani Gardens - Named after the last Queen of Hawaii
- Hilo Black Sand Beach where we hope to see turtles
- Orchid Farm where you can view over 500 blooming orchids including one that smells like chocolate
Price includes taxes and entrance fee
Volcano Tour $95. per person
(5 to 5.5 hours, Minimum age 8)
Booking / Information Form
Or You may call 8O8-315-3O97 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to have a Private Tour to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park with just your family or friends visit our Private Tour Page